Enrollment and Student Forms
New Student ENROLLMENT - If you haven't already contacted the school your child will be attending please call them first before continuing to the online pre-registration form.
- New 9th through 12th grade students who are not currently registered at any Chittenden East Supervisory Union school, please use the following button New Registration for High School
- New Pre-K through 8th grade students who are not currently registered at any Chittenden East Supervisory Union school or ACT 166 Partner School, please use the following button New Registration
- When registering make sure you select the correct year of enrollment. Please contact our data manager, Wendy Garrapy email@example.com or 802-434-2808 if you have any questions.
The current year is 18-19. Next year is 19-20
Returning Students PK-12, and Act 166 students
- To update your information for the upcoming school year, use the following button to login to your Powerschool parent portal
- If you don't know your login information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Wendy Garrapy at 802-434-2808.
- Once logged into your Powerschool parent portal, click on the "Quick Links" - "Powerteacher Portal Home" - then click on "eCollect". Any forms you need to fill out will be located here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are there instructions for creating creating my Powerschool parent portal account?
You may already have an account - please check with your school first. If not, you can fill out the "New Registration" form above and then follow these instructions to finalize your account.
Do you have a handout for navigating these online forms?
Online forms should be updated every year before school starts. These forms will need to be re-submitted in July through the Powerschool parent portal.
We will email you account information early July, which will include a unique password for each child. Is it secure?
The system works via a secured server to which only you have a password for your child. It is similar to the security of online banking.
What if I have more than one student in the district?
Do I need to do this for each child? Yes, you will need to add students to your account with the provided access key and password. You will also need to fill out the forms for each child. You can select each child at the top left corner of your parent portal.
What if I do not have access to the Internet or a computer?
You may use a computer at any public library, use a smartphone, or make an appointment to come into any school to complete the form on a computer.
Who do I contact for help?
For questions or problems, please contact the district data manager at email@example.com or 802-434-2808.