MMMUSD-CESU School Board
Chittenden East Supervisory Union is composed of two school districts: Mount Mansfield Modified Union School District (MMMUSD) and Huntington School District. Representatives of each compose a CESU board.
Mount Mansfield Modified Union School District (MMMUSD) serves and governs Smilie Memorial School (PK-4), Jericho Elementary School (K-4), Richmond Elementary School (PK-4), Underhill ID Elementary School (K-4), Underhill Central School (PK-4), Browns River Middle School (grades 5-8), Camels Hump Middle School (grades 5-8), Mt. Mansfield Union High School (grades 9-12)
Mount Mansfield Modified Union School Board Vacancy
The Town of Jericho has a vacancy on the Mount Mansfield Modified Union School Board. Any Jericho citizen interested in being appointed to this Board is encouraged to send a letter of interest to Superintendent, John Alberghini by September 13, 2018 at PO Box 282, Richmond, VT 05477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MMMUSD board, in consultation with the Jericho Selectboard, will interview interested candidates September 12 and September 25, 2018. The appointment to this position is planned for October 1, 2018. This appointment will last until the March of 2019, at which time Jericho voters will elect a board representative to complete an unexpired three-year term.
- 2.0 Global Executive Constraint, September 17, 2018
- 2.0 Global Executive Constraint. October 2, 2017
- 2.1 Treatment of Students & Parents/Guardians
- 2.2 Treatment of Staff, December 5, 2016
- 2.3 Financial Conditions & Activities , May 1, 2017
- 2.4 Financial Planning & Budgeting , May 1, 2017
- 2.4 Financial Planning & Budget, December 4, 2017
- 2.5 Emergency Superintendent Succession, March 20, 2017
- 2.6 Asset Protection, November 21, 2016
- 2.7 Compensation & Benefits, December 18, 2017
- 2.7 Compensation & Benefits, June 19, 2017
- 2.8 Communication & Support to the Board, Feb 5, 2018
- 2.8 Communication & Support to the Board, October 24, 2016
- 3.1 Unity of Control, December 4, 2017
- 3.2 Accountability of the Superintendent, Feb 5, 2018
- 3.2 Accountability of Superintendent, November 7, 2016
- 3.3 Delegation to the Superintendent, April 17, 2017
- 3.4 Monitory Superintendent Performance, April 17, 2017